can be used anywhere where, for reasons of space, it is not possible to use telescopic covers. They lie directly on the guideways and can hang down freely at the end of the path, or be screwed on or wound around without any special guides.
- Small space requirement
- Protection against chips and lubricant
- Splash- and hose-proof
- Low weight
- Long service life
- Heat-resistant to 100 °C over extended Periods Customized end attachment
- All link apron covers can be supplied with a roller device
- Lateral guides are not necessary
- Short delivery time
- Attractive price/performance ratio
- Also available in 4 To 8 mm Thickness.